Can I use a USB to get my calendar info off my old phone after it's deactivated.?

A

AC Question

Can I use a USB to get my calendar info off my old phone after it's deactivated.

I was using the calendar on my android Galaxy S3. Before I got my new phone, I downloaded the google calendar app and synced the two. It worked perfectly. All my appointments were showing on the google calendar.
I activated the new Galaxy S4 and downloaded the same google calendar app. When I connected to gmail, most of my appointments were missing. Only recurring events and holidays showed up. Is there a way I can use a USB to get sync the missing appointments from my old (deactivated) phone to the new one?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can I use a USB to get my calendar info off my old phone after it's deactivated.

I was using the calendar on my android Galaxy S3. Before I got my new phone, I downloaded the google calendar app and synced the two. It worked perfectly. All my appointments were showing on the google calendar.
I activated the new Galaxy S4 and downloaded the same google calendar app. When I connected to gmail, most of my appointments were missing. Only recurring events and holidays showed up. Is there a way I can use a USB to get sync the missing appointments from my old (deactivated) phone to the new one?

Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to use Samsung Kies to sync them.

Kies

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63