My S3 website for Facebook is messed up, how can I fix it?

A

AC Question

S3 Website for Facebook is messed up

Hi I have a S3 and when I use internet explorer to go to facebook everything is all messed up. All the icons that are normally ontop of page are now vertically down on the left side. Iv updated all my apps, restarted phone, cleaned out history and it still looks all messed up. When i go through the app its just fine.

I do not have the Facebook messenger app so I go to the Online page to view my messages. Any ideas or help I can do to fix this? My hubby has same phone and same issue. He also doesn't have the messenger app. My friend has a S5 and hers is fine but she has the Facebook messenger app.

The Sammons1

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: S3 Website for Facebook is messed up

Did you ever figure this out? My S3 just went all messed up yesterday. I also was having a problem with my predicting text, would always want to capitalize 'i'. So it would spell capItalIze...irritating!

DeAnna Tibbs

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Yup, it has made facebook unusable via the internet on my phone. It forced me to download messenger...Grrr. Would love to know how to fix that. Actually, FYI. I just realized that I could try via the Duck Duck Go web app and it works fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol