Two days before I bought a samsung galaxy s3 smartphone, but I noticed that the speaker volume for notifications, incoming calls, media etc is very low. I checked and adjusted the volume to maximum in settings menu but all in vain. Can you help me fix this issue?
    10-12-2015 02:27 AM
    So what you're saying is that despite changing the volume settings its still a low level of volume?

Are your notifications and incoming calls volume sharing the same volume? (So whatever your incoming calls is set to, your notifications is set to the same level)

As for media ( Games, Videos & Music) is it quite when playing games or watching videos or listening to music or all?

Also what about your alarms? are they quiet as well or do they come through louder?

I did however notice with my mum's old Samsung Galaxy S2 (which i've been using, after she upgraded to an iphone), that on the phone (despite having the volume all the way up) it was still quieter than my Huawei Ascend G600 on full volume. I think the reason is its the way Samsung set the phone up.
    10-12-2015 02:43 AM
    my Moto X (1.5 yrs old) is now having volume issues. I never had a problem until this last week. I can barely hear my ringtone, alerts or even when google is talking to me. At 5 feet away I can barely hear it when the room is quiet. All volumes are on loudest setting, not sure what else to do.
    10-12-2015 10:06 AM
    it sounds like your speakers may be on their way out. ( your speakers in other words have pretty much had it) This can be caused by always playing your music, games, alarms, ringtones and notifications on their highest setting, I would suggest that the only things you have on the highest setting is your ringtone and alarms, everything else doesn't need to go that high.
    10-14-2015 03:59 AM
    I have not ever played music on my note 3 & the volume talking on phone is horrible. I made a mistake wanting a bigger screen. My phone always hangs up on callers.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-15-2015 07:15 AM
    That sounds like it might be a manufacturing problem, have you gotten in contact with a support team for your device? If so what did they say about it, if not then you might want to get in reach with them to see if it was a manufacturing problem. They may request for you to send your device in so they can take a closer look at it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-16-2015 04:48 PM