So what happened was I was starting to get data issues, but I found that pressing down on the sim card reader would fix the data issues (4g would suddenly come back on every time i pressed on the sim card reader, so maybe there was a faulty connection somewhere there) but every time to get it to come back on I had to press harder and harder, and the data would stay on until the next time I turned off and powered back on my phone. One time I pressed really hard and I think i crushed a connection somewhere on the motherboard and now the whole phone is basically bricked. Wont turn on, calling it nothing happens, led indicator never comes on, i dont even know if the phone is on or not. tried charging it for a whole night and factory reboot it, but nothing happens. I ordered a new motherboard for it which is coming in a few days. But could it also be a digitizer issue? since connections for the digitizer and digitizer "processor" are under the motherboard and where the general area where the sim card reader is located.
    12-01-2015 06:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it were only the digitizer, I'd expect the phone to still vibrate and make sounds when you power it on. If it's not the motherboard, then maybe it's the Power button. Were you pressing near where the Power button is?
    12-01-2015 08:49 PM
    (I made this post) no, I was pressing almost on the other side of the phone, sim card reader is pretty far from the power button. Will update when I get motherboard
    12-02-2015 05:44 PM