Basically, my gs3's screen got destroyed, I want to recover all the data from it including the pictures and videos I had hidden in the gallery app, it doesn't appear that those are currently showing up on my device when I access it via PC-USB connection.

can anybody help me out? a working gs3 would be helpful because you could hide a file and see if you can find it anywhere in your files. Thanks a lot.

EDIT: it appears that the files are saved as .THUM or .jpgpoo or .mp4poo? I have no idea what these extensions are and could use assistance. puu. sh/mtKiA/05ea232957. png here's a link to a picture of some of the files, I need ten posts on this site and currently only have 9 so you'll have to manually delete the space between the period and sh and between the period and png, thanks.
    01-12-2016 04:53 PM
    Try copying a .jpgpoo file to your computer, renaming it to .jpg and see if it opens. .THUM are just the thimbnails you see in Gallery, they're not the full picture files. (But unless those are very small pictures, they're not .jpg files.)
    01-13-2016 02:08 AM
    Try copying a .jpgpoo file to your computer, renaming it to .jpg and see if it opens. .THUM are just the thimbnails you see in Gallery, they're not the full picture files. (But unless those are very small pictures, they're not .jpg files.)
    I think the true files are hidden somewhere, though I opened these files and they're miniatures of the originals. I'm not sure how I would go about recovering the files if they're hidden. You're my only hope Rukbat.
    01-13-2016 08:47 PM