My touchwiz-start on my Samsung Galaxy S3 won't work and the whole phone is messed up, why isn't it working?

A

AC Question

My touchwiz-start on samsung galaxy s3 wont work and the whole phone is ******* up

So my samsung galaxy s3 started to freeze last night when i opened an app and didnt correspond with me when i tried to turn it off, so in the morning i tried to turn it off and it worked so i started it again, first it worked fine but then the touchwiz-start stopped working and i couldnt turn the phone off. So i took the battery out a couple of minutes, and again it worked fine but then it ****ed up again and wouldnt work, so i did it a few more times, turned it off or took out the battery if it didnt work. So i googled some things and i cleared my cache and did a factory reset and it worked perfectly! a few minutes....then it frose again and wouldnt work. I have just had this phone for a year! Why is it not working??

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: My touchwiz-start on samsung galaxy s3 wont work and the whole phone is ******* up

Boot into safe mode. If it doesn't freeze an app you have installed is causing the problem. You'll have to work out which one by a process of elimination. If not that try using Samsung Smartphone Switch on your PC and select emergency firmware recovery. This will wipe your device so back up using Smart Switch if your phone will allow. If that doesn't work contact your provider