It is not the first time it happened (maybe the third), now it started with the message that S Planner has stopped and then I realized that all my data were DELETED!!!!! I'm in huge panic because I totally rely on it (because of lack of my own memory...) and I'm worried how can I get back all the things that I didn't note anywhere else.

I guess it might be because of the fullness of the memory of the phone, the last days it messaged me a couple of times that there's not enough place for memory, OK, I always deleted something.

I'm happy (and have all my hope in this) that the back up my data and automatic restore boxes are checked - but how can I restore what I had?!

Please HELP!!!
    Thanks!
    03-11-2016 01:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How do you know the S Planner data is deleted? Can you open S Planner successfully, without it stopping unexpectedly? Have you already tried rebooting the phone? Also try going to the App Manager, select S Planner and Clear Cache (not Data). Clearing cache won't erase any of your important data--only temporary cached data.
    03-12-2016 12:00 AM
    Thanks for the welcome and for your help!
    I open it (and fortunately without it stopping unexpectedly) and I see the whole calendar empty!!! :S
    I just rebooted the phone after your advice: no change. I cleared cache: no change. - PANIC!
    I try to sync it, but nothing happens... Why?!
    03-13-2016 12:46 AM
    Do you know if your S Planner data was being saved/synced to your Samsung account? Go to Settings>Accounts-Samsung​, and make sure S Planner is checked on, to make sure it's set to sync.
    03-13-2016 01:27 PM
    I guess my answer is a sad no, because I didn't even know that I have a Samsung account... Better now than never... But actually I added google calendar, sync with S Planner, so I think I don't need Samsung too... But thanks for your help!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-15-2016 05:39 PM
    Were you able to find your lost data?

My advice for the future would be to keep all of your data associated with your Google account (i.e., Calendar, Photos, Drive, etc.). If anything happens with the data on the phone, you know that it's all safe in your Google cloud. In addition, it's much easier to get that data onto a new phone, since it all syncs automatically.
    03-16-2016 06:31 PM