How can I make my battery last longer on my Samsung Galaxy S3?

A

AC Question

how can i make my battery last longer on my samsung galaxy s3?

i own a samsung galaxy and my battery doesnt last long enough to go anywhere with it. the battery is being used even when it is locked but not turned off. i use the battery saving mode and my screen brightness is on the lowest. help me!!

bjw22

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
G'day Mate,

I used to have the exact same problem as you. I did a bit of research and found an app called Juicedefender. It has added a heap of battery life. All it does is turn of data when your not using it (turns back on every half hour to check notifications etc) and all the usual battery saving tricks.
Give it a try:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....latedroid.juicedefender&hl=en&token=-hzD9AG8

There is also paid versions but I wouldn't bother. If this one doesn't work try another battery saving app from the multitude of battery saver apps on the Play store.

bjw22.

brainox

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
How old is your battery? Batteries will degrade over time. I just bought a new battery for my S3 and I got a lot more screen on time. Other than that I use greenify. I also use tasker to turn off wifi when I sleep and let my phone sync only every 30min.
Some apps also drain a lot of battery like the facebook apps so I use the browser for facebook.