Hello a few days i restored my galaxy to factory settings from inside the own phone settings everything was working fine until a couple days ago the phone started to rebooting every now and then

Right now is stuck on the samsung logo after you turn it on and in the recovery menu i got this error

E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)

I try to wipe the cache date and even doing a wipe from the recovery menu but nothing when the phone turn on and gets to the samsung logo it stays there a while and reboots again

I try doing this instructions from this thread by GSDer

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-argument.html

I manage to do all the steps but nothing now the phone turns on and it gets stuck on the samsung logo but this time it doesn't reboot it just stays there and in the recovery menu still have the same error

Does anyone have any solucion or a guide that explaings well how can i fix this?

I have seen other guides that saids i need to either root the phone and install a custom recovery menu but since the phone doesn't boot i have no clue how to do this

Edit: A few moments ago i tried doing this as well (i cant post the complete youtube link)

The phone now turn on but i have a black box with some yellow letters i'm guessing is the called safe mode is there anything i can do from here?

Been honest i'm completely lost here
    05-14-2016 08:07 PM
    I have seen other guides that saids i need to either root the phone and install a custom recovery menu
    You don't have to root to install all recoveries. (The phone comes with a recovery partition.)

but since the phone doesn't boot i have no clue how to do this

Edit: A few moments ago i tried doing this as well (i cant post the complete youtube link)

The phone now turn on but i have a black box with some yellow letters i'm guessing is the called safe mode is there anything i can do from here?
    It's not safe mode, it's "you have no "efs", and creating one is a job I wouldn't want to do. (Considering that my phone - a Note 3 - now sells for about $200, I'd just buy another one.).

It could be a hardware problem, it could be a firmware problem. I'd pay a Samsung shop to fix it if you still want it fixed.
    05-15-2016 12:20 PM