my Samsung s3 can not take any calls because people can not hear me...I cant voice note to anyone either...but when I record a video there is sound...and my phone takes more than a whole damn day to charge...what should I do??
    05-17-2016 07:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's a little early to think about changing the motherboard. The microphone issue is probably due more to a blocked or faulty primary phone mic (the one near your mouth). Video recording uses the secondary mic (the one near the top of the phone), which is why you can hear recorded sound then. Speakerphone should also work because of this. Inspect the primary phone mic opening carefully to see if it's clogged with lint or other residue, and clean it out gently with the head of a pin or needle.

The long charging could be related to a failing battery, a faulty or inappropriate charging cable/plug, or a faulty charging port. Try a new or different battery, as well as a different USB cable/wall plug. (Ideally, you should use a Samsung OEM cable.)
    05-17-2016 04:06 PM