Hi,

My phone has been restarting a lot for the past couple of weeks and finally last night, it started to restart but kept reaching either the Samsung logo or the S3 logo. I took my phone into Sprint and they said that they couldn't do anything because it had something to do with the cpu. My phone can't even reach my lock screen.

Thx
    06-10-2016 08:48 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Is the battery swollen? Take it out and on a flat, smooth surface, try to spin it. If it spins, it's bulged and needs to be replaced.

Why this may be causing your random restarts is if it's bulged a tiny bit, it can cause a disconnect as it shifts around. When it shift back enough to make a connection, the phone restarts.
    Welcome to the forums. Is the battery swollen? Take it out and on a flat, smooth surface, try to spin it. If it spins, it's bulged and needs to be replaced.

Why this may be causing your random restarts is if it's bulged a tiny bit, it can cause a disconnect as it shifts around. When it shift back enough to make a connection, the phone restarts.
    06-10-2016 08:58 AM