When I plug my micro usb charger into my phone whike still using my phone, the battery percentage still drops. Sometimes it just charges very slowly.

When I try to put the micro usb charger into my phone, it only charges when I press it really hard against thr phone. When I let go, it stops charging.

I have had to buy many micro usb chargers as they start charging well and then die off.

I use a Galaxy s6 but this problem has persisted since I used the S2 and S3.
    06-20-2016 08:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it happens with multiple charging cables, and you always have to manipulate it to make it charge, then it's probably a problem with the microUSB port. Look into getting it replaced.
    06-20-2016 12:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it happens with multiple charging cables, and you always have to manipulate it to make it charge, then it's probably a problem with the microUSB port. Look into getting it replaced.
    This problem persists on different adapters too.
    06-22-2016 06:51 AM
    Before taking it to a repair shop, use a can of compressed air to blow out the microUSB port, in case there's some debris in there.
    06-22-2016 11:48 AM
    Before taking it to a repair shop, use a can of compressed air to blow out the microUSB port, in case there's some debris in there.
    I just bought anothwr micro usb charger today.

Started charging at a normal rate, then reverted back to all my other chargers (slow).

A notification came up "slow charging: to charge faster, use the original charger".
    06-23-2016 08:29 AM
    Samsung phones can be a little picky when it comes to replacement charging cables/plugs. It's usually best to get an OEM replacement. But did you also try cleaning out the microUSB port like I suggested?
    06-23-2016 10:24 AM