New screen replacement but black screen

schola babey

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
I've cracked my phone a few times and got it fixed no problem this time the screen is black, sound and vibration works and top LED light shows blue! Return buttons don't light up either been to phone shop and they don't know if it's the replacement LCD screen or the phone itself when it broke some parts of the screen still lighted up this is my second replaced LCD screen. I've tried the 1 minute power pressing still no result. I've tried the volume down, power button and home key pressing also nothing the sign also don't show up.

PLEASE URGET HELP!!
Thank you so much !!

alasadi5

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I've cracked my phone a few times and got it fixed no problem this time the screen is black, sound and vibration works and top LED light shows blue! Return buttons don't light up either been to phone shop and they don't know if it's the replacement LCD screen or the phone itself when it broke some parts of the screen still lighted up this is my second replaced LCD screen. I've tried the 1 minute power pressing still no result. I've tried the volume down, power button and home key pressing also nothing the sign also don't show up.

PLEASE URGET HELP!!
Thank you so much !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol