I am having many issues with my Samsung S3. Between massive battery drain, not wanting to charge, and attempting to utilize the phone after Root. I would go into more detail, but being a novice I don't know where to begin. I am not sure how these forums work, but as I stated, there are so many issues any guidance is appreciated!
    12-11-2016 04:22 AM
    I am having many issues with my Samsung S3. Between massive battery drain, not wanting to charge, and attempting to utilize the phone after Root. I would go into more detail, but being a novice I don't know where to begin. I am not sure how these forums work, but as I stated, there are so many issues any guidance is appreciated!
    Often as not, rooting can mess up the current ROM and cause alot of issues. The best bet would be to either reflash the stock ROM or alternatively (since you must have rooted the device for a reason) find a custom ROM for your device. What were your reasons for rooting your device?
    12-11-2016 04:40 AM
    I was told that rooting the device would assist with battery/charging issues. I'm sure this will give you quite a laugh, but I don't even know what ROM means or reflashing. I apologize, I have a Master's in Psych, and can analyze people, but when it comes to anything with technology, I'm quite unintelligent.
    12-11-2016 04:51 AM
    No problem. So the issues were there before you decided to root the device?
    12-11-2016 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD