Galaxy S4 extended battery

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s4 extended battery

Thanks for your link, you helped get right to my target
Anyhow, I have a problem. I`m living in Europe, so basically International I9500 and I9505 will fit my need, but how would I know my S4 mini is included in these standards?

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Is this safe for phone lifetime?

After 5-6 cycles initially, is it still required to charge using external charger (can I charge using Sammy original charger)?

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Android Central App

It`s safe and comfortable! Give it a try!
As far as I can remeber, you can use your original charger

niking3

May 7, 2014
Visit site
That's true. Don't trust those fake label on some low priced battery. I have tested many battery myself, most of them, the capacity is fake.

digikleuter

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

Maybe am dragging up an old topic, but I seem to have a problem with battery's with larger capacity.
I have a normal sized battery for Samsung S4, of 4350mAh.
It still says in all the software it is 2600mAh.

Someone here said " I think 2600 mAh is hard-coded into the OS though, it's still showing as that".

Is this true? How do I make the phone recognize the new, larger battery?

Regards,
Mario

Horatio Gee

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site

Just ordered from here but paid by Paypal. Beware, when ordering on their website it looks like you are paying in your local currency but, when the Tx hits your Paypal account its in USD and there are currency conversion charges to pay (unless, of course, you ARE in the US ;) )

Galane

May 19, 2011
Visit site

Interesting information. What I'd like to see is a somewhat higher capacity battery with the NFC antenna, with a back cover that's thickened just to the point where the cover is flush with the camera instead of having the camera slightly protruding.

I don't need or want to convert my S4 into an imitation brickphone. I just need a bit more power to get through a day without having to plug the phone in. For my old Epic 4G the answer to it's piddly small 1500 was an Anker 1800. Highest capacity that would fit under the stock cover.

Dunno if the various 2800's available for the S4 would be enough improvement over the stock 2600.

levjaskulski

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
My advice is not going with extended battery, get a power case instead. I agree with all the discussion that bigger capacity means more bulk so I would just add a power case. Mophie was my first choice and now in the same price range I preordered the I-blades that gives me detachable battery in a time of need, extra memory and an air quality sensor