Galaxy S4: Looking for new Case

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why the OP's question is so hard to comprehend? It's simple. He has clearly stated he has a spigen neo hybrid case. Wants to leave that on his S4, and find another case that will fit over it, that is not a tight fit. He doesn't want recommendations on what we use for a case, he doesn't want to replace his spigen neo hybrid. He just wants a freakin' case that fits OVER his spigen neo hybrid. SIMPLE! There is nothing cryptic to this. Hence those above that keep going on about Otterbox. Urban Armor Gear, etc.. ( Which yes, are all great cases ) still means NOTHING because they will not fit over his spigen neo hybrid! If people would just take a second and actually READ a post, it may have made this post a lot less cluttered with answers that aren't even related to the OPs question!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
On the contrary i can have a nice decent civilized intelectually stemulating conversation i just choose not to who wants a know it all grandendeliquent uptight person?? Sorry to the op im trashing your thread with nonsense and babbling like a spoiled child

from my wonderfully rooted gs4 woot

It's really funny when you actually just acted grandiloquent and can't even spell it correctly...But the best is you trying to have an intellectually stimulating conversation, and those words were both spelled wrong as well.
Get back in your raised 4x4 with your gun rack and confederate flag, and continue to be your redneck self. And please, invest in a dictionary before you try to be grandiloquent again :)

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
two words... cases suck! get a holster, throw on a screen protector and go about your day. as for the back plate if you scratch that it can easily be replaced.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It's really funny when you actually just acted grandiloquent and can't even spell it correctly...But the best is you trying to have an intellectually stimulating conversation, and those words were both spelled wrong as well.
Get back in your raised 4x4 with your gun rack and confederate flag, and continue to be your redneck self. And please, invest in a dictionary before you try to be grandiloquent again :)

Lmfao!!! I don't have guns (they wont let me have one bc im a psychopath) I'm not in a raised 4x4 hell I'm in an so slightly lowered yea I'm from the south but don't have that ignorant demeanor no I'm not the best speller but if you want to keep on just Pm me instead of keep trashing this guy's thread

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Lmfao!!! I don't have guns (they wont let me have one bc im a psychopath) I'm not in a raised 4x4 hell I'm in an so slightly lowered yea I'm from the south but don't have that ignorant demeanor no I'm not the best speller but if you want to keep on just Pm me instead of keep trashing this guy's thread

You are the one that started the trash talk! I have only defended the OP and tried to keep this thread on track for what he was actually ASKING for! Don't try and come off like the good guy now.
You have already shown you true colours.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys, keep it civil please. Everyone is trying to help in their own way.
Yes I know what the OP asked for, but like I said before; he might end up with a different solution from here.
Now if the OP tells everyone he's not interested on anything else I would get it. So far he's not saying anything.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
You are the one that started the trash talk! I have only defended the OP and tried to keep this thread on track for what he was actually ASKING for! Don't try and come off like the good guy now.
You have already shown you true colours.

Trust me in holding back a lot I'm trying to keep it civil but eh now if you want to keep your camera bag and walk around like a woman and take pictures of everything that's you

to the op to be honest I'm not sure of you can find a case to fit over it just leave that case on it or buy a new one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys, keep it civil please. Everyone is trying to help in their own way.
Yes I know what the OP asked for, but like I said before; he might end up with a different solution from here.
Now if the OP tells everyone he's not interested on anything else I would get it. So far he's not saying anything.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

The OP actually did make a reply and it was pretty clear;
Nice! thanks for the help everyone appreciate it will probably look for something along the line of what mhinc posted I'm in the uk by the way but im sure they will have something similar on the uk amazon.

You are right though, and I won't waste my time on fueling the immaturity of metle_geek any further.

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Fantastic. 2 more people that can't read, and have not in ANY way assisted or answered the OP's question.

Oh I can read just fine. I am stating that cases are garbage. and if the op hasn't found his answer yet in the 30 posts that have been answered then its probably not going to be answered.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh I can read just fine. I am stating that cases are garbage. and if the op hasn't found his answer yet in the 30 posts that have been answered then its probably not going to be answered.

He did find it, again, may want to read back...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae