Hi !
    I want a really sturdy case, this is very important to me more than sleekness and looks. If possible, I'd like to not pay more than $10 (I mean, it's just a case...) I am OK with bulk, it’s not at all a problem. But I don’t want it to be high on the sides where it’s hard to see and feel some of the keys on the screen. I also want the buttons on the side (power, volume) to be uncovered. If they will be covered, then I’d like them to easy to push through the material. I had 2 that were hard to push. In one case I had to remove the case each time, it was a drag but at least the case would easily remove. But the more recent case is sooo tight I can barely remove it. I would also like the case to be pink. Lastly, I'd like the case to cover the tops and bottoms of the phone, I noticed some cases only cover part of the top and bottom and leave other parts open (and I don't just mean the outlet ports). Any help appreciated, Thanks!
    11-05-2014 04:43 PM
    Hi !
    I want a really sturdy case, this is very important to me more than sleekness and looks. If possible, I'd like to not pay more than $10 (I mean, it's just a case...) I am OK with bulk, it’s not at all a problem. But I don’t want it to be high on the sides where it’s hard to see and feel some of the keys on the screen. I also want the buttons on the side (power, volume) to be uncovered. If they will be covered, then I’d like them to easy to push through the material. I had 2 that were hard to push. In one case I had to remove the case each time, it was a drag but at least the case would easily remove. But the more recent case is sooo tight I can barely remove it. I would also like the case to be pink. Lastly, I'd like the case to cover the tops and bottoms of the phone, I noticed some cases only cover part of the top and bottom and leave other parts open (and I don't just mean the outlet ports). Any help appreciated, Thanks!
    Diztronic TPU

Diztronic.com: Protective Cases for Mobile Phones
    11-05-2014 06:26 PM
    Thank you for your response!
    Some like this case but some say it gets dirty fast, is too slippery, doesn't protect enough and the keys are covered in a way that the material is too hard to push on. So now I don't know, and I was looking at the light pink one. I like warm light baby pinks, or medium as the darkest but not cool pinks. I know that sounds silly but I feel happy having a pink (and sturdy) case I like.
    11-06-2014 02:33 AM
    OtterBox Defender! That is what I have been using ever since I got my S4, last January. Not a scratch on it!

Galaxy S4
    11-08-2014 01:02 PM
    Hi !
    I want a really sturdy case, this is very important to me more than sleekness and looks. If possible, I'd like to not pay more than $10 (I mean, it's just a case...) I am OK with bulk, it’s not at all a problem. But I don’t want it to be high on the sides where it’s hard to see and feel some of the keys on the screen. I also want the but to be on the side (power, volume) to be uncovered. If they will be covered, then I’d like them to easy to push through the material. I had 2 that were hard to push. In one case I had to remove the case each time, it was a drag but at least the case would easily remove. But the more recent case is sooo tight I can barely remove it. I would also like the case to be pink. Lastly, I'd like the case to cover the tops and bottoms of the phone, I noticed some cases only cover part of the top and bottom and leave other parts open (and I don't just mean the outlet ports). Any help appreciated, Thanks!
    LLOYD Flex Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android LLOYD Cases - ShopAndroid
    11-08-2014 09:47 PM
    Thanks!
    11-15-2014 05:43 PM