Favorite Galaxy S4 Case?

alexislgz

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!!

This is my first post here and i just wanted to see what cases you guys use and recommend! I use an Spigen slim armor on my GS4 and i LOVE IT but i want to check what other cool cases you guys have! 😁😄

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• spigen_slimarmor_s4-12_zpsbdba94a2.jpg
    spigen_slimarmor_s4-12_zpsbdba94a2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 34

cynbad#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Best case ever, UAG. Urban Armor Gear. Dropped several times on pavement, phone still perfection. I'll get another for my next phone too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

vilka

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I've been using an Otter Box for about 8 months and I can't put into words how great it is, although I'll try. I've dropped my GS4 onto concrete pavement, asphalt, hardwood floors, hard linoleum floors, hard-packed soil, and even into loose dirt. The number of times I've dropped it onto hard surfaces is probably pushing 100 times if not more. I have neuropathy in my hands, which causes numbness in my fingers and so I fumble and drop a LOT of things.

The case has a textured surface that dramatically improves my grip on it. That feature alone has probably reduced the number of tumbles it's taken.

It was not cheap, but what price can you put on having to replace and restore a fully loaded 32-Gb phone, especially when it's your lifeline to emergency services? The case is worth its weight in gold-pressed latinum (obscure Star Trek DS9 reference).

Posted via Android Central App

worktorest

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I've been using an Otter Box for about 8 months and I can't put into words how great it is, although I'll try. I've dropped my GS4 onto concrete pavement, asphalt, hardwood floors, hard linoleum floors, hard-packed soil, and even into loose dirt. The number of times I've dropped it onto hard surfaces is probably pushing 100 times if not more. I have neuropathy in my hands, which causes numbness in my fingers and so I fumble and drop a LOT of things.

The case has a textured surface that dramatically improves my grip on it. That feature alone has probably reduced the number of tumbles it's taken.

It was not cheap, but what price can you put on having to replace and restore a fully loaded 32-Gb phone, especially when it's your lifeline to emergency services? The case is worth its weight in gold-pressed latinum (obscure Star Trek DS9 reference).

Posted via Android Central App
Cool. Seems like u are putting the otterbox to good use. I have an otterbox commuter but I don't use it anymore. Prefer going naked now, with a generic tempered glass sp on top. Like the phone feeling light on the hands, plus I've only dropped it 3 times in nearly 2 years, so it's alright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21