hi everyone. just looking for some advice on a phone case. i normally go for a flip case but they always break on one drop. im looking for something that will definitely protect the phone from drops. was either thinking of getting a cheap shock proof case off ebay and fitting a gorilla glass on it or maybe something like a aluminium case which comes with the glass already on the case. anyone got any suggestions? couple of things i was worried about with the 2 i mentioned was, would the phone fit in a normal shock proof case after sticking the gorilla glass on and with the aluminium type case would the gap betwen the case screen and phone screen cause a loss in touch screen sensitivity and have like an annoying rainbow effect after i take my finger off. also ive seen a few reviews about the aluminium cases where people cant hear you when they ring you so would i need to go for one with a microphone hole?s4 case advice-_57.jpgs4 case advice-lunatik-taktik-extreme-case-warrior-pepk.jpg
    06-12-2015 03:20 PM
    If you are interested in protection only I would suggest the Otterbox Defender If you want to expand your phone's capabillitiies and get a military grade certified case that gives you protection, air quality sensor and extra battery and memory check the I-blades smart case.
    03-29-2017 05:57 AM