Samsung Galaxy S4 SD Card Advice

iceblade2097

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello, does any know what specs of micro SD card the Samsung Galaxy S4 supports? In the manual it says it supports a 64 GB micro SD card but does not mention what speed of card. I was looking at getting a class 10 64 GB micro SD card for the phone but didn't know if it supported the UHS standard on the micro SD card slot. I am trying to get a card that maximizes both the speed and capacity of the SD micro card slot on the phone.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, does any know what specs of micro SD card the Samsung Galaxy S4 supports? In the manual it says it supports a 64 GB micro SD card but does not mention what speed of card. I was looking at getting a class 10 64 GB micro SD card for the phone but didn't know if it supported the UHS standard on the micro SD card slot. I am trying to get a card that maximizes both the speed and capacity of the SD micro card slot on the phone.

Welcome to Android Central!

You should be fine using a class 10 card in the S4. I believe I had one in it and it worked just fine with the advertised read / write speeds.

NetGEL

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Are you sure that is possible to use a 64Gb card? Now I'm using a 32Gb card and I would to know if a 64 Gb works.
Thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc