Hey guys, I'm really excited to make the Active my first Android device. My cousin works at an AT&T store, and she said she'd save one for me when they get some on July 1st. Being the antsy consumer I am, I was hoping to get a chance to play with one before I get it, but none of the AT&T stores in my area have them. Has anybody else had a problem finding the Active in store?
    06-25-2013 09:36 PM
    Hey guys, I'm really excited to make the Active my first Android device. My cousin works at an AT&T store, and she said she'd save one for me when they get some on July 1st. Being the antsy consumer I am, I was hoping to get a chance to play with one before I get it, but none of the AT&T stores in my area have them. Has anybody else had a problem finding the Active in store?
    I did not know there was a issue? Best Buy Mobile also has them in my area (DFW).
    06-25-2013 10:44 PM
    I did not know there was a issue? Best Buy Mobile also has them in my area (DFW).
    Nearly every BBY and AT&T store in DFW has them in plentiful supply. As we all know anything an AT&T rep says should be taken with a huge grain of salt but a rep at the store I bought mine at said it was the first one she had seen sold at that store. Got it today. Hopefully it is selling better than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-25-2013 11:11 PM
    Yeah I think it is a slow start but will build. I feel like this board is catching on. If the S4 Google edition does not steal all the thunder tomorrow. ( I will be watching for reviews since I could still return my Active)

We have to remember it just came out last Friday in the stores. ATT showing lots of cases in the website but out of stock in the store in Plano near me. Heading to Austin tomorrow for a few days and leaving my active behind...do not want to take it without a case...with my luck...
    06-25-2013 11:20 PM
    I dunno, maybe ATT just doesn't consider the Northwest Indiana market important enough to ship to first. Although the store my cousin works at (that my uncle owns) is more like an authorized dealer than a corporate store. Maybe other people get first dibs.
    06-26-2013 12:12 AM
    I went to a corporate AT&T store (Denver metro area) on Saturday and they had quite a few on hand. The clerk that I dealt with said that I was the second customer that bought an Active from her that day.
    06-26-2013 02:31 PM
    Most stores in my area are sold out of the blue color.
    07-03-2013 06:13 PM
    Got my grey one in the mail today Awesome work discount and no activation fee.
    07-03-2013 06:37 PM
    Caught a movie yesterday (White House Down...it SUCKED) and couldn't stop dinking with my Active. So much that my friend wanted one. We called everywhere and nobody has the blue color. We went to an AT&T store and apparently an internal memo went out to Oregon stores saying that the blue has to be ordered online by the customer due to being completely sold out.
    07-04-2013 11:29 AM
    Yeah for me like others I didn't know there was an issue. I work at a Sams Club in PA and as far as I can tell we have quite a few of them. I occasionally work the wireless kiosk and so far we haven't sold too many...but I am getting the Blue when my upgrade rolls around next month. You have no idea how hard it is not to take the Active out and mess around with it while I'm on duty
    07-06-2013 11:17 AM