Case statuses

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Me too, even if I'm not taking underwater pictures, I always will have that protection in case some ***** pushes me into the pool :cool:

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The coming soon Hula on Casemate looks nice. I may have to give it a try once it drops.

For the interim, I bought a cheap TUDIA off Amazon. It was shipping DHL Global Mail, so it's coming from China. It arrived at USPS yesterday and is going USPS Parcel Post, so who knows when I'll see it, but I'll post about it when I can.
Received the TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody on Monday. (One week from order to delivery). Case fits great and feels great. However, there are no molded in grips on the side of the case, like most TPU cases, instead its just smooth. It's still easier to hold than the just the phone, so no real complaints. Fit around camera is perfect, as is the speaker and most of the holes. The headphone cutout is a little off. The jack is completely exposed, but it's not centered in the hole.

For $3 + $5 shipping, it's still a helluva deal. I wish I would've received it last week, before I scratched the crap out of the battery cover this weekend. :(

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
You got that one right. For example, I like a slimmer case because I don't like wearing mine on my side like others do (it always falls off because I'm a klutz) so I want one that doesn't dang near rip my pocket apart. :)

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my phone yesterday & my case today. I love the case. It doesn't work so well as a stand, but that's fine with me. I didn't buy it for that. I like that it doesn't make the phone to bulky. The phone still fits in my leather holster case. I also like how the back is made. It's looks sort of frosted & you can see the blue through it. The back is made to be scratch free. I'm really glad I bought it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Awesome. I still can't my phone for another two weeks and I'm a little edged right now because someone bought 1 of the 2 blue ones we have at Sams Club where I work. We don't have any on order as of right now and if that blue one is gone before I can get my phone, oh I will raise holy hell !! Just kidding, ;) but since its $30 cheaper at Sams, it will be hard to go anywhere else to get a blue one.

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I got AT&T to move my upgrade up, but only by 4 days. But, I had to order over the phone because the stores didn't have blue. The blue is really nice. I love it. Hopefully the blue one will still be there for you so u can get the phone cheaper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about not posting pics. These I took with my iPad Mini, so they're not the best quality. I really do like the case. I forgot to mention that it's really easy to take the phone in & out of it too but yet it won't fall out of the case. I like that.

4emy3ude.jpg

2abadu5e.jpg

9aqa5ymu.jpg

9y5yjemu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads