I got the galaxy 4s active because I love the beach and wanted a phone I could play with and not worry about. I tested the phone today and thought it was doing great. When I got away from the sound of the waves I realized that none of my videos had recorded sound and that my audio was stuck on headset even though I had never used a headset. After about 3 hours and using a tissue and toothpick to dry out the headset port the audio finally reset. I'm still disappointed that my cool videos are soundless.
    07-06-2013 02:34 AM
    I got the galaxy 4s active because I love the beach and wanted a phone I could play with and not worry about. I tested the phone today and thought it was doing great. When I got away from the sound of the waves I realized that none of my videos had recorded sound and that my audio was stuck on headset even though I had never used a headset. After about 3 hours and using a tissue and toothpick to dry out the headset port the audio finally reset. I'm still disappointed that my cool videos are soundless.
    What about after the fact? Can you record videos NOW with sound?
    07-06-2013 11:13 AM
    Hey I'm having the same problem with a couple videos I recorded while on vacation. If there is any way to save the audio please let me know I really absolutely love these videos a lot. Thank you for your time and help!
    07-17-2013 01:39 AM
    if no audio is recorded there is nothing to be recovered, sorry

07-17-2013 02:40 PM