S-View flip cover?

ztmike

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Whats the possibility of this coming to the active?

I didn't realize that the case actually serves as the battery door to so the whole point of the active gets thrown out until Samsung addresses this for the active......if they ever do.

Also I see that we're screwed on wireless charging..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Russell11

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
From what I read, this phone was rushed to the public.. It wasn't suppose to release until September.. There the lack of accessories. Hopefully we get some of the special treatment as the GS4. I love that S-View flip cover. Wireless charging... it's alright my wireless charger for my Lumia 920 is collecting dust somewhere.

dajabec

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
If you run a magnet over the s4 the sview screen will activate. Do the same thing to the Active and nothing happens. I had an s4 for a few days and it kept acitvating the sview screen because I work around a lot of magnetism. This drained my battery, made my screen randomly unuseable, and caused some ****-dialing issues. The Active works perfectly fine around magnetism. Also a main advantage is only those pixels are drawing power on the s4, whereas on the active the whole screen would light up.

Point is, there will not be a similar case for the Active.