Galaxy S4 Active: Screen Replacement JUST GLASS

mwsmws222

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
so today i made the unfortunate mistake of dropping my s4 active on the pavement, cracking the screen. while browsing the internet for solutions i found that you could get just the screen replaced for like 10$ from amazon and help from youtube. the screen replacement though was only for the plain s4. do any of you guys know where i can get JUST THE SCREEN for the s4 active? couldn't find one anywhere without the digitizer.

thanks,
-mitch

(please no lecture on using a case, screen protector etc. i know its my fault and i take responsibly. also i know the risks of replacing the screen and i'm fine with it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

rpottorff

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 Active Screen Replacement JUST GLASS

I replaced mine and the one I bought was $220 off of ebay, it came with the LCD, everything I read said not to try and replace just the screen. I still have some issues with not everything working after I put it back together. What did you ever figure out.

Alextodd1

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

Hi! You can't find one without a Digitizer. In fact if you break your digitizer you have to get the whole thing replaced (Entire Screen with LCD as their is no other solution). However there are companies that buy broken LCD screens of Smart phones (only working ones). You may contact them, as they might sell you a LCD Screen (without digitizer) at cheaper rates.

fxbcds

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I need the same. My phone dropped, it is working perfectly but the glass is broken.
Can I find the glass?

moparman441

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I need some help on glass replacement for my S4 active,I dont know where to find just the glass,thats all that is broke.

msrere26

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

Hi,
Can someone please send me the link also? I dropped my phone yesterday & Im so upset because I have been waiting on my case to come in the mail. Also once you all purchased your glass how did you fix it? Did you do it yourself or take it to a shop?

Posted via Android Central App

daiashley

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

can you send me the link .. i dropped my phone and my digitilizer still works its just my glass and i dont want to pay $200 or more for it HELP!!!

EnmanuelMV

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site

Hey, hi. Do u think u can send me that link for the galaxy s4 active glass, please. I will appreciate very much

Lynda Haas

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Hi all--- I'm in the same boat-- the glass is broken, but everything else works. Everything else I've read says you have to replace the whole thing. If there is a way to replace just the glass, I'd love to have that info too. Thanks!!

msrere26

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

can you send me the link .. i dropped my phone and my digitilizer still works its just my glass and i dont want to pay $200 or more for it HELP!!!

Did you ever get the link because I really need it too hell we all do.

Posted via Android Central App

ricomtl

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

I broke my phone just as you - glass shattered but LCD/touch working without any issues.

I paid 200$ and got the glass only repaired. The shop used LOCA glue and job was flawless. Next morning, I put my Galaxy S4 in its original bumper case, and bang... LCD underneath breaks and dies. The glass is intact.

The guy wants 325$ to replace LCD+Glass and denies that his repair fragilized the LCD.

If I were you, replace both altogether and spare yourself furture grief...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan