How can I find my serial number without having the device?

Bu Zayed

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
hi , please how I can find my s4 serial number with out having the s4 cuz I lost my s4 and I need the serial number to find it , is their r any way to find it online or throw my Samsung account , please kindly answer me

Last edited by a moderator:

Shron

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, have to jump in cause I have the same issue. Mine was stolen but I have to original box. Problem is 4 bar codes, 4 very long numbers, so how do I know which one to give to the police?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The IMEI (DEC)/MEID is unique to each phone. You can give them that one. I would call your carrier as well to suspend service.

Bill_E1

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
It pays to register your Samsung product soon after purchase. The Samsung site would have all the information you need in your Samsung account.

mbiganyi

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
i lost my galaxy s3mini and i have its original box nd i jst see barcodes on it, i cant find serial numbers....where can i find them

drukaman

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
hi, i've been trying to find that information from my samsung account, but i just can't find it. And i registered my device before it was stolen.
do you know where is that information? the police is asking me about that serial number to verify and check . thanks

R1D1CUL3

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm just here to let everyone know that although it pays to register your device with Samsung, don't forget Google got your back. If you go to Google Dashboard (Google.com/dashboard) and sign in, Go to the Android tab, and your IMEI number will be there. You already know, IMEI is basically the serial number, as a S/N isn't visibly present on S4 models. If I could remember where u read this from, I would cite them all over this post. Plz, don't thank me. I'm just the messenger.

arsharma

May 9, 2017
Visit site
im using samsung galaxy j700f its been frp problem i also don't have my serial number what can i do please find my serial number in computer

GeorgeAsonye

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm just here to let everyone know that although it pays to register your device with Samsung, don't forget Google got your back. If you go to Google Dashboard (Google.com/dashboard) and sign in, Go to the Android tab, and your IMEI number will be there. You already know, IMEI is basically the serial number, as a S/N isn't visibly present on S4 models. If I could remember where u read this from, I would cite them all over this post. Plz, don't thank me. I'm just the messenger.
WEll i tried this but there is not any imei code so is there anything else i can do pls help because i need it to claim insurance

LucidRecords

Jun 13, 2018
Visit site
hi , please how I can find my s4 serial number with out having the s4 cuz I lost my s4 and I need the serial number to find it , is their r any way to find it online or throw my Samsung account , please kindly answer me

You can easily find it by logging into samsung's website go to my products and request service on the device and it will show a page of info for you to fill out but there's a box where it will automatically fill in the serial number just copy it and boom you got it.