GS4 Active rooting/flash help needed

Foldoe

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey, what's goin on everyone. I'm new to the whole android os and I'm trying to figure out how to add flashed keyboards, etc., to my rooted device. I did slme googling to find an easy way to root my gs4active and found geohot and downloaded an .apk file. Not sure if this was a bad move or no, but I also dl'd SuperSU. Anyone have any tips or tricks to share?

Mainly I'm just looking for a way to get a working emoji keyboard plugin to work for social media sites and not just sms, and if possible to work with the Google keyboard. Was using smsgo and the emoji plugin for awhile but I got tired of only being able to use emojis on the app. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, what's goin on everyone. I'm new to the whole android os and I'm trying to figure out how to add flashed keyboards, etc., to my rooted device. I did slme googling to find an easy way to root my gs4active and found geohot and downloaded an .apk file. Not sure if this was a bad move or no, but I also dl'd SuperSU. Anyone have any tips or tricks to share?

Mainly I'm just looking for a way to get a working emoji keyboard plugin to work for social media sites and not just sms, and if possible to work with the Google keyboard. Was using smsgo and the emoji plugin for awhile but I got tired of only being able to use emojis on the app. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Welcome to the forums.
Most keyboards can be added via Play. I think some work with many other keyboards, or I think there are some developers that are incorporating emoji icons in the keyboards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital