The original battery I got from the phone isn't working well, it turns off for no reason acting as if it doesn't have anymore battery every 30 minutes. Check this thread if you want to know my issue more in detail, maybe you can help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...no-reason.html

So I need to find a replacement battery I am looking for a battery the will fit in the phone and is compatible with it but will have longer battery life, and will be more efficient.

Thank you.
    10-24-2013 11:55 AM
    The original battery I got from the phone isn't working well, it turns off for no reason acting as if it doesn't have anymore battery every 30 minutes. Check this thread if you want to know my issue more in detail, maybe you can help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...no-reason.html

So I need to find a replacement battery I am looking for a battery the will fit in the phone and is compatible with it but will have longer battery life, and will be more efficient.

Thank you.
    How much larger? There is one that is almost 3 times as large but it makes your phone bulky.
    Here's the 7500 mAh battery: zerolemon galaxy s4 | eBay
    Apparently Samsung is replacing the faulty batteries for free: Samsung offers S4 owners free replacement on faulty batteries | Technology | theguardian.com
    10-24-2013 12:03 PM
    How much larger? There is one that is almost 3 times as large but it makes your phone bulky.
    Here's the 7500 mAh battery: zerolemon galaxy s4 | eBay
    Apparently Samsung is replacing the faulty batteries for free: Samsung offers S4 owners free replacement on faulty batteries | Technology | theguardian.com
    Yes, I have just read that they are replacing the defectives swollen batteries for free. But I am now looking for a battery that fits perfectly in the phone and is more efficient and last longer that the official samsung battery.

Thank you.
    10-24-2013 12:29 PM
    Yes, I have just read that they are replacing the defectives swollen batteries for free. But I am now looking for a battery that fits perfectly in the phone and is more efficient and last longer that the official samsung battery.

Thank you.
    I don't know about more efficient batteries but there are larger ones. Just look for extended batteries for the S4

Posted via Android Central App
    10-24-2013 01:01 PM