How do you like your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Alextodd1

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Battery is quite crappy, but overall phone is good. I have heard that it is facing some of the Wi-FI as well as Camera app and Gallery issues.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Battery is quite crappy, but overall phone is good. I have heard that it is facing some of the Wi-FI as well as Camera app and Gallery issues.

Judging from the context of your post & from your other posts, it looks like you don't even own an S4 Active.

As far as the battery, we have no issues with both of ours lasting all day.
As far as WiFi, we have not noticed any issues. Hand off between WiFi & 4G is flawless (unlike my prior GNex) & has better WiFi reception than my GNex as well.
As far as Camera & Gallery, we have not noticed any issues.

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I love my active wouldn't trade it for the world living in Oregon with all the rain its so nice not having to worry about drowning out my phone and it still has not leaked yet knock on wood lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Torleif Voldbakken

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you Alextodd1. My first S4 active was on service two times before I got a new one. It had power for about 5-6 hours with 10 to 15 min talking. And quess what, I got my new phone yesterday and it has the same symptomes. I love the phone but the battery is CRAPPY.

Dubg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I love this phone. My family is jealous when we are outside and I can read my screen easily as they struggle to read on their S3.

Over time my battery doesn't keep up as well as it used to, but all phones have that issue after a lot of charge cycles. I'm a heavy user so my phone gets charged a lot. But so did my S3 when I had one.

I work in the basement of a 65 year old building. The WiFi signal isn't that great down there, but it connects better then my S3 and my old Motorola Atrix.

shawtylo1940

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Love my phone if I did upgrade it wld be to the note3 or note4. The battery is like any other phone, around 4pm-5pm you need to put on charger.

Me being a longtime iphone user and the s4 active being my 1st G phone.

What a awesome phone #teamSams4active

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX