Galaxy S4 Active: Stuck on restarting

greentooth12

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I did some searching and did not find something that was something near of what I have.
a couple weeks ago I noticed my phone saying "custom" but I never rooted my phone at all so I called AT&T and told them and they gave me the shrug and so I was like okay whatever. This weekend 4/11/2014 - 4/13/2014 I went out camping/paintballing and I noticed my phone wasn't charging, so I turned it off and decided just to charge it while it was off and it kept doing this thing where it would show the battery symbol with a circle in the middle and then black out and show the battery charging and the restart the process. My friends told me just to let the phone die and it'll charge again so I did and it started charging again. Now its doing the something and letting it die isn't working anymore.

I did not take it out when I was playing paintball and it was only in the tent or in the car. I already tried resetting the phone and it did not work.

Im going to take it to atnt and see what theyll tell us

(side note anyone that is near texas and plays paintball big event is in nov. Events | Viper Paintball)

update 1: Now its only showing a battery symbol with a white circle in it
update 2: after an hour it started doing it again

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia