Issues with 4.3 and 4.4.2 upgrade ?

Tommie K

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if any of you have this issue from 4.3, but from 4.3 the apps in my phone crashed randomly, which would lead to the entire phone crashing.
This is a new S4A phone that I received from insurance company after I lost my 4.2.2 S4A, which ran faultlessly with custom launchers and rooted.
So this new phone I dare not to run anything special but still the phone apps crashed randomly and regularly on the first day that I received.
I soon returned the phone to ATT store, but they only re-flash the stock ROM, SLOWLY ( It took them 2 weeks of time to give it back to me even with every other day phone harassment from me )

That didn't solve my problem as later I encountered app crashing again and I've ran MULTIPLE Odin to re-flash the offical 4.3 ATT ROM, and factory reset myself - almost everything but they didn't help at all.

Yesterday I tried this new update to 4.4.2, and like the 4.3 I tried to play it safe by not going to use any launchers or root it, not even to turn off the bloatwares when I was giving the option to, but now I find out I'm getting the same issue. :crying:

Is this software problem or hardware problem of my new phone ? I don't want to give the phone to the ATT store again with that slow service, I'll rather try to solve this problem by myself if anyone knows how.