Can't Find Google Voice On My S4 For BT.

BobHelms

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My first "Smartphone" and I'm trying to replace S Voice with Google Voice on my Galaxy S4 Active so my Jabra Freeway BT speaker will hopefully work right. I've installed Home2 Shortcut but when I get to the "Choose Application" step Google Voice is not an installed application. Is it named something else? I have "Google Search" as a downloaded app but it's not in the installed application list either. TIA for any help I can get.
Bob Helms

BobHelms

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't think I got "Voice" to install properly. Double pressing the "Home" key doesn't do anything now. When the Jabra connects to the S4 "Google Now" cranks up. However the connection times out and I have to poke "Google Now" by touching the microphone ICON at which point I can speak to the Jabra causing the S4 to display my commands and call whomever. This will never work in a mobile environment. Will a Jabra Freeway work with a Galaxy S4 running 4.2.2? Am I missing something fundamental here? My last phone was a Motorola RAZR so I'm up against a steep learning curve with an Android OS. Thanks for all your help.
Bob Helms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac