What do you like about the Galaxy S4 Active?

ewa12321

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I love LCD screen, hardware buttons, water resistant and I can clean screen and whole phone if dirty with water. Speed and Air Gestures, Samsung unique features. Screen Mirroring through WiFi to my TV. Samsung tts are nice. Blue version is so pretty. NFC tags are so much better than barcodes or QR codes. Customization (my previous phone was iPhone 4)

Battery could be better. And I really didn't like that I still don't have kitkat .

typed from dark room

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I love LCD screen, hardware buttons, water resistant and I can clean screen and whole phone if dirty with water. Speed and Air Gestures, Samsung unique features. Screen Mirroring through WiFi to my TV. Samsung tts are nice. Blue version is so pretty. NFC tags are so much better than barcodes or QR codes. Customization (my previous phone was iPhone 4)

Battery could be better. And I really didn't like that I still don't have kitkat .

typed from dark room

First, I absolutely LOVE to hear happy converts from iOS to Android!
Second, you should have KitKat by now, it was pushed out a couple months ago. Maybe try checking manually? Settings > More > About device > Software Update

ewa12321

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I only miss Voice Over (text to Speech for blind people and that a lot of apps worked well with voice over) and quality from iOS I had over 4000 awesome apps and games (mostly photo apps) and every day in iOS are cool price drops to free, but I don't miss iTunes at all. It slowed down my laptop and taken too much space. I love in Android that I just need USB to transfer files, that I can share photos with my family and friends per Bluetooth. And that I have freedom of choice of what app I want to manage my email or Internet.

End of off-topic :) my tip about s4a. Treat very carefully USB cover, open and close it gentle then it will serve you well, do not go swimming with this phone in pool or ocean it's no good it's designed to resist splashes of liquid and rain and fresh water. Read manual and be sure to understand what's written there. Most important enjoy your phone :)

Still no update in Germany since December :(

typed from dark room

AgentMissa

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips.I was hoping to be able to use it in the pool, but it did sound to good to be true. I had the S3 and loved it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar