Phone is difficult to wake up.... sometimes

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife & I both have the s4 Active (1 grey, 1 blue but I doubt that matters). Sometimes, it is difficult to get the phone to wake up (meaning the screen won't come on) when a message is received. Pressing either the home button or the power button don't do anything & then 30 seconds or so it will finally wake. Sometimes I can resolve it by long pressing the home button & clearing all the recent apps but most of the time it requires a reboot to resolve.

Anyone else have this issue? And, more importantly, anyone have a solution?

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
My wife & I both have the s4 Active (1 grey, 1 blue but I doubt that matters). Sometimes, it is difficult to get the phone to wake up (meaning the screen won't come on) when a message is received. Pressing either the home button or the power button don't do anything & then 30 seconds or so it will finally wake. Sometimes I can resolve it by long pressing the home button & clearing all the recent apps but most of the time it requires a reboot to resolve.

Anyone else have this issue? And, more importantly, anyone have a solution?

hmm... it looks like that the problem is somewhere with the proximity sensor. Well, tell me did your device covered under the warranty?? I would say if its covered under the warranty try heading towards the nearest support for fixing it up !

TKBMy03

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I just got my 4 Active and I am having this issue also - hoping someone as a quick fix and that I am just doing something wrong

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital