FIRST OF STOP FREAKING CHANGING THINGS WITH UPDATES!!!!! AT LEAST PROMPT THE USER IF THEY WANT TO CHANGE TO THE NEW STYLE OF THINGS DAMN IT. If they do provide a link to go see the new formats, good grief its enough to make me switch to a stupid iphone... which I won't but that should tell you something.

So on contact now under my favorites, my contacts are no longer alphabetically in order from top to bottom, but are now from left to freaking right!!!!

I now have these stupid childish looking icons were pics could go, and I cannot text right from these new icon contacts only call then hang up then text when a text option shows up unless I sit there and hold down the contact name for a period of time. No more swiping from right to left to text.

QUESTION. how do I get rid of this left to right format, and how can I go back to the old format for favorite under contacts, regular contacts does not see to be effecting this way.

STOP FREAKING DOING THINGS LIKE THIS.

Signed irritated!
    04-26-2015 07:11 PM
    I understand the frustration, but please realize that we are not affiliated with either Google or Samsung, and have no say in what happens with updates.

As for the contact layout, is there anything under settings in the contact app that can change it?

From an AOSP M8
    04-26-2015 07:17 PM