Audio/Video Out of Sync after lollipop update

cbergs21

May 11, 2015
Visit site
since I updated to lollipop, any video (in any format) has lagged behind the audio. The video pauses at about 1 second in, while the audio continues.
Any fixes?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you factory reset your phone after the update? That usually clears a lot of the issues with LP. Not sure if that's going to solve your particular issue, though (I haven't heard about that one). But it does help after a big update like this one...

DK391

May 16, 2015
Visit site
All of my apps that had audio/visual content (YouTube, Show Box, even the internal video player in LP operating system) had been out of sync and I performed the tip from the link below. I have literally just tried it and it seems to be working from doing it. I took my Micro SD card out just in case it deleted anything but all of my files are still on my phone's internal memory and the problem has been fixed. It's a very simple process and takes virtually no time at all.

h t t p :// w w w . solvemix . com /index.php/android-smartphones/322-samsung-galaxy-s5-problems-after-android-lollipop-5-0-update-tips

PS: You'll need to cut the spaces from the URL as it wouldn't let me post a link (my first post and I need 10 apparently)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol