02-08-2018 05:05 PM
39 12
tools
    Heyyy dat was useful tx so much
    it worked in my phone Samsung Galaxy A8..
    07-19-2016 11:58 AM
    I have had the exact same problem as you described in this thread and I finaly found a way to fix it by really poking arround in my settings: go to phone settings>accounts>google>click the account you want to remove (you should see sync status under each one)> press the settings button at the bottom left of the phone and choose remove account- hope this works
    08-03-2016 05:26 PM
    Yes, some models don't have those three dots/overflow menu. So here's what I did with mine... settings - accounts - Google - select account - now tap on the menu button below, then the menu pops up with the remove option will show. just follow the image below.

08-05-2016 10:56 AM
    Without my permission Google gave me a G-mail account and then used my current E-mail account as a secondary account. I have tried everything that has been printed to delete this G-Mail account which I did not authorize and do not want. Now my G-Mail is being hacked and I cannot delete it. I am now considering just deleting my entire google account altogether since Google obviously will not let me delete just the G-Mail account. I hope you find success in your endeavor but with what has hapened to me I doubt it.
    09-23-2016 05:12 AM
    It worked for me on my samsung s4
    And i could remove the unwanted account by singout in hangouts app
    Thanks.. SPOOKDROID
    10-20-2016 12:30 AM
    I have almost the same problem! A person read their mail on my tablet. I removed his google account but i keep getting the message "error signing in ..... account". Moreover, his real name appeared instead of mine by my pic on the tablet!
    12-03-2016 12:00 PM
    Thank you! I was having a similar issue. I have a Galaxy S4 with Android V5.0.1

In sync settings, I clicked on the google account, then having the phone in landscape allowed me to press the 3 bar icon (The back-lit-when-you-touch-it one that is off the screen) so that a menu popped up with "remove account" available. All this time and I could have just held my phone sideways...
    02-23-2017 01:17 AM
    After searching and getting the run arond the solution was so simple but extremely stupid on developers!

Setting - Accounts - Google

Here you will see the account you want. click on the one you no longer want.

here you will have on or off choices.

HOLD DOWN the RETURN botton and you can now just remove the account.

They DO NOT HAVE a three dot botton on top.
    06-24-2017 12:53 AM
    Thank you so much

I worked with me. Very useful tip
    08-02-2017 07:57 AM
    I have figured out the problem. First let me tell you, there are two types of solution.

1st: To delete any account(FB, Google etc), go to your phone settings. You will see "Accounts" option. Enter. Click on the type of your account(Google, Facebook).
    To remove the account , click the 3 horizontal lines icon on your phone's top right. You will see 2 options. i) sync account, ii) remove account.
    You know what to do.

Now for the 2nd solution
    2nd: In this case, you will not see the 3 horizontal lines icon. Therefore you won't be able delete your account like I told you in 1st solution. Instead after you click your account you will have to press the 3 horizontal lines in your phone. Don't get it ? Check the bottom of your phone. Not the screen. You should have 3 buttons. There you have the magic button.
    You will see the same options. Sync account and remove account. Again you know what to do..

Thanks for seeing the answer. I hope it helped.
    09-03-2017 01:59 AM
    everyone on this page. I love you. I had two phones..
    Samsung Galaxy s5 and S7. I used the s5 with hangouts dialer to call myself on the s7 to find the phone and it worked. yesterday , brilliant me deleted a gmail account on pc, and both phones got screwed up and there was a caution sign and hours were spent trying to fix it.. . called metropcs. no help. this forum helped me..
    SpookDroid likes this.
    11-18-2017 04:44 AM
    Is her account visible in the Google Accounts section in your Settings? If so, selecting the account and tapping the three dots on the top should produce the option to REMOVE ACCOUNT.
    11-22-2017 11:46 PM
    Do u guys know how to delete a google account off your phone on a Samsung S7 edge????? I cant do it and have been trying for weeks
    11-25-2017 09:04 PM
    Guys
    I have an issue with my samsung s8 when am trying to remive google account one mesages pops and its shows that “this account needed to run some apps’’so anyone can help me to remove my google account pls
    02-08-2018 05:05 PM
39 12