I just signed up as a new member, but have been researching my issue prior to signing up.

I've uploaded music to my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active from my computer.

Some songs I wish to keep on the phone playlist; other songs I want on the SD card. When I remove the ones I don't want on my phone playlist, they are also disappearing from my SD card. No wonder I'm receiving message about my lack of storage space. My music is located in two places (playlist and SD Card).

How can I keep my music-of-choice on my SD card, but not on phone memory?

Oh, when I use the USB cable to connect phone to computer, it the computer shows that the SD card has music on it. I've tried to determine SD card and ext SD card on my phone, but can't find ext SD card info on my phone.

Thank you and please forgive my ignorance. I've been researching this topic for about a week.
    09-14-2016 01:48 PM
    Please read my tutorial on accessing images/data and music to and from your SD card.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ges-music.html
    09-14-2016 02:18 PM
    Thank you, TOASTERvan. Over the next few days, I will use your article as a guide and attempt to put my music on the SD card, again. :-)
    09-14-2016 05:13 PM
    Am I correct that songs I am attempting to put on my micro SD card should not be appearing on my phone Playlist?
    09-14-2016 05:26 PM