Wonder if there will be a pre-order date?
    05-17-2013 10:50 AM
    If they sell it like EVERY OTHER play store device, then no...there will not be any preorder. Be prepared to stay up late/wake up early and press F5 (a lot )
    05-17-2013 01:51 PM
    If they sell it like EVERY OTHER play store device, then no...there will not be any preorder. Be prepared to stay up late/wake up early and press F5 (a lot )
    I was wondering if there is going to be a mad rush as there was for the GN4. From reading, a few of the post here it does not seem as a lot of people are going to buy the phone. I hope there is a huge demand for the phone. I would pickup a few and flip them on eBay.
    05-17-2013 03:16 PM
    I was wondering if there is going to be a mad rush as there was for the GN4. From reading, a few of the post here it does not seem as a lot of people are going to buy the phone. I hope there is a huge demand for the phone. I would pickup a few and flip them on eBay.
    It will most likely depend on how many Samsung allocates for this. The big difference with this is price point. Getting the newest Nexus device with the latest OS starting at $300 was one thing. But getting an S4 when millions have already bought their carrier's version that has the same existing software as the current Nexus and starting at $650 is a totally different thing.
    05-17-2013 03:46 PM
    Yeah I doubt the preorder thing. The only thing that I would imagine that could ever change this is if the OEM needs to know how much to allocate. Since Nexus devices traditionally don't sell millions quickly, I'd expect Samsung to not be concerned with know beforehand how many they need to have ready, especially with the amount of money they have and control they have over the supply chain.
    05-17-2013 03:49 PM