Can we please get this device out the door so the following groups will be appeased:

Photosphere junkies, itll be nice to port this one feature that all the tw pundants are missing

Aosp, if I go the rest of my life and never hear how much aosp is superior to tw and then the ensuing counter and counter counter debates...I'll die a happy man

Actual sd card support in raw android 4.2.2- what you don't think they'll ship that thing with missing sd card support did you? Imagine that S#=t storm, we will have to have whole factories built to supply us with enough pitchforks, torches and lynching ropes if that goes down

OmFG the romz....think of the roms!

I know its not a cdma device, but it can't slow down pure aosp rom development on that front either!

Just a few thought...am I missing anything?

Posted via Android Central App
    05-20-2013 07:16 PM
    You will never please everyone.

I for one am not on board with any of the new devices but I do applaud the OEMs that take part in bringing such options in a device to the consumer. Regardless of it being Samsung's Google Edition or Sony and its AOSP supporting phones, etc....

I welcome this because Samsung knows from past experiences that people especially the devs love to hack and ROM Samsung devices. Dev support on previous Galaxy S models has been stellar and this will help it continue further...

Bottom line its another option to open more doors and options to the consumer.
    05-20-2013 07:31 PM
    Agreed. More phones, more options --------> more phones sold. It's all about money and the making of. They need to make as much as they can so they have something left when Apple is done with them...
    05-21-2013 03:36 PM