I'm assuming white and black?

Also, what time does Google put things on sale? Will it be midnight eastern standard time?

If I bought a rechargable battery case made or an S4 would it work on this one?

I have a VZW Galaxy Nexus that I love [I'm not rooted or unlocked] what are the benefits of being unlocked?

I'm going to sign the person who lives in my house and is related to me by marriage and I up for TMobile in July and we both are on contracts w/ Verizon under our parents [Like I was going to give up VZW unlimited but we are adults] if we port our numbers will it cancel our parents VZW contracts or just our number from their contract?
    05-24-2013 11:55 AM
    i'm assuming white and black?

Also, what time does google put things on sale? Will it be midnight eastern standard time?

No specific time
    if i bought a rechargable battery case made or an s4 would it work on this one?
    Yes

i have a vzw galaxy nexus that i love [i'm not rooted or unlocked] what are the benefits of being unlocked?
    You can put in any sim card and it will work.good if you plan to travel or change carrier.
    I'm going to sign the person who lives in my house and is related to me by marriage and i up for tmobile in july and we both are on contracts w/ verizon under our parents [like i was going to give up vzw unlimited but we are adults] if we port our numbers will it cancel our parents vzw contracts or just our number from their contract?
    it should just take your numbers out but let them know before.
    05-25-2013 12:37 AM
    Also, what time does Google put things on sale? Will it be midnight eastern standard time?
    I'm guessing pacific time since that's where Google is located.

If I bought a rechargable battery case made or an S4 would it work on this one?
    Yes; the phone is physically the same.
    05-27-2013 05:58 PM