Google S4 availability and shipping?

K Sizl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
My question is specifically when will it go on sale? Midnight? What time zone? I contacted Google Play via phone and Chat service - no definitive answer. They suggested 'checking around midnight'. Midnight when? Eastern, Pacific? It irritates me that they are unwilling to release this information a day before sale and just expect us to hit the 'refresh' button around midnight eastern time in hopes that it might surface for sale. Would suck to stay up late doing that through a couple time zones; then finally go to bed, only to wake up the next morning to a sell-out or 3 week shipping delay because I missed it when it came live at, say, 4:30am...

Any insight or inside info would be greatly appreciated. Anxious to order. Would love to go to bed at 12:05am with the warm fuzzy of a confirmed order and 2-day shipping option. :)
Good luck to all.
KB

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I find it a little odd there really has been no talk or nothing about this phone since it was announced.

No reviews either. You would think there would of been of review by now.

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I find it a little odd there really has been no talk or nothing about this phone since it was announced.

No reviews either. You would think there would of been of review by now.

There can only be reviews if Google provides the reviewers with advance copies, which they clearly haven't done

Stein357

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I would think Google/Samsung/HTC would have released a press statement saying they're not going to be available today if that was case.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
There can only be reviews if Google provides the reviewers with advance copies, which they clearly haven't done

Which makes me think is the phone even ready yet?

Someone on twitter or somewhere from Google you would think would of mentioned something reminding everyone the phone is coming out today.

Nexus 4 was hyped to no end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool