Shipping and availability

TrivialTweeter

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Is the charge "Pending" or has it actually posted? My initial charge was pending for over a week, then it dropped off completely. Now I have another charge that posted today that is currently "Pending".

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
My card just got charged. This is the second charge. Looks like shipping may happen tonight!

Thanks for the heads-up! I have a second charge on my account now, too. It should be shipping as this was the same behavior that I saw for the Nexus 4. This is great for me as I thought that I would miss it since I am going out of town later this week.

Trivial Tweeter, my charge says "pending", as well. However, all of my charges show as pending until processing completes at the end of the business day, or Monday night in this case.

I ordered the HTC One, by the way, but have been watching this forum since there is little activity in "our" forum. Thanks to all of the Android Central people who look out for each other like this.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
yep, when you get the 2nd charge that means its shipping, or has shipped and Google hasn't updated their site yet. 1st charge is just a placeholder. Second charge means its on the way

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
awesome! I was leaning towards the HTC One because I have a 32GB S4 but I am now leaning towards the S4 GE because of Google Wallet. I cannot believe they gimped the HTC One without GW. I will have to wait until getting back from vacation to order! I am looking forward to hearing the feedback!

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I also have a pending charge that posted yesterday. My order status still shows as "Your purchase is processing" on the Play store. I have a feeling that they won't actually ship until tomorrow (July 9), but it'd be nice if they shipped today.

TrivialTweeter

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
They're Shipping!!! I just got the email with the tracking number. Nice surprise to get before going to bed. I think some people may receive their phones today. Unfortunately, I chose ground shipping and my estimated delivery date is this Friday.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number also. Shows a label was created on 7/8 but doesn't show delivery date yet. I'm hoping tomorrow since I paid for 2 day

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you guys are home, damn guy left my phone right on my driveway. Wth, I could've drove OVER IT, yes I have a mailbox and a porche

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

wilbarger

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Not to jump in out of order, but I got mine today also. I am coming from a Galaxy S2 that is rooted and running 4.2.2 for a long time. Initial response is very positive. Phone is buttery smooth and fast. Very nice screen and I am very happy with the size and weight of the phone. I do not mind the home button as much as I thought I would. I am going to ATT tomorrow for a new SIM card as my S2 is not a micro card. I could cut this one down but I will keep it as a backup phone.

I will be rooting the S4 soon as I have the need to screw with everything electronic that I can. I could have saved a lot of money getting a subsidized phone from ATT, but my upgrade time is not up for several months. Lack of patience cost money sometimes.

Lived in Plano for many years, but retired to the lake. Don't miss the traffic, but do put a lot of miles on the car coming back to civilization for shopping and good golf courses.

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I received mine today as well. Impressively speedy. I've been using an HTC one and owned the s4 for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol