DAR FM Settings

LARR

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Got my phone last week (like moving from a VW to a corvette!!). For a year or so i have been using DARFM to record three, three hour shows daily. They download in 15 minute increments so there are 12 per show. Since switching over to the new phone, there is an "issue"...It only downloads the first three segments of each show, and shows the remainder as "skipped"...I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times to no avail. Have tried on different wifi networks with no change. Contacted the developer and he responded that he is not hearing that from anyone else using android.

Last night I did a long hold on one of the skipped episodes and an option is to add all to queue. Did that for all three shows and within a couple minutes all episodes were downloaded! So...trying to understand where the counter might be set that is lmiting the downloads to three segments per show. (I would have thought the devloper would know if i is in his SW) I guessI can always use Option B, but would prefer not to.

Thanks!
LARR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon