View Poll Results: Which phone do you recommend ?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • S4 GE ! why ?

6 54.55%
  • S4 with touchwizz

4 36.36%
  • Nexus 4

1 9.09%
    Hey guys !
    I have to choose between these 3 models and I can't !
    Please write yours opinions about these phones and why you d chosen this one .
    I want to have fast updates but I don't know how long which model will be supported .
    Omitting that we have samsung features in touchwizz version I heard that it has lags ect .
    Please don't recommend other devices and help me

pawisoon

PS. please move the topic if it s wrong section
    07-23-2013 06:58 AM
    Get the regular S4. There is much more custom ROM also u can load in the GE ROM. Nexus 4 is a great phone too bad the battery life really suck and no storage space

Google Edition S4 T-Mobile
    MrSmith317 likes this.
    07-23-2013 08:49 AM
    If updates is your most important decision criteria, then choose a Nexus 4 or wait out just a few more months for the inbound Nexus 5.

If LTE, a removable battery, travel overseas a lot requiring the unlocked capabilities, and a micro SD card capable with a stock-like android experience is most important then choose the GS4 Google Ed. We won't know how fast the updates will be pushed for this device until 4.3 hits in "hopefully" a couple weeks.

If price and having the layest/greatest is most important, go for a carrier subsidized GS4 with touchwiz and then root for updates.

Me personally....I loved the GSIII, but hated waiting 3-5 months for carriers to lacksidasically approve and push ota updates. Also never really used many of the twizz features and kind of got tired with the whole rooting scene. The GS4 GE was exactly what I want in a galaxy, minus the price I paid for it.

Sent from my GS4 Google Edition using Tapatalk.
    07-23-2013 09:06 AM
    If updates is your most important decision criteria, then choose a Nexus 4 or wait out just a few more months for the inbound Nexus 5.
    Where did you find out about new nexus 5 comming out ? :O

I think i won't use LTE in my country(Poland) so it doesn't matter .

I read bad article about smart features and i heard that s4 is hot after using .
    I dont know which of features i would use ;/ Probably only Smart Stay . But i think it will be easier to sell S4 ge and then buy normal s4 than on the reverse.
    My brother-in-law has nexus 4 and he says its great ;/
    How much time takes google to deliver your S4 GE ?
    07-23-2013 09:34 AM
    Where did you find out about new nexus 5 comming out ? :O

I think i won't use LTE in my country(Poland) so it doesn't matter .

I read bad article about smart features and i heard that s4 is hot after using .
    I dont know which of features i would use ;/ Probably only Smart Stay . But i think it will be easier to sell S4 ge and then buy normal s4 than on the reverse.
    My brother-in-law has nexus 4 and he says its great ;/
    How much time takes google to deliver your S4 GE ?
    I actually think it would be easier to sell the regular s4 versus the google edition. If you can get the normal s4 subsidized that is your best bet since you can root and flash the GE ROM.
    07-23-2013 12:02 PM