Hi,

I'm new to this forum so hello everyone!

I have a galaxy S4 and the SD Card Crashed and needed re-formatting which I have done not thinking before I did this. It wiped all my photos lucky not many on it. I have replaced the card for a different card and it has done it again. O2 have agree to replace my phone. The one problem I have there was one photo that I used as my wallpaper somehow the phone has retained this photo and I really want to keep it. I have checked the SD card but it is not stored on there, I have also looked in the wallpaper settings on the phone and can't find it on there either. Where is this photo stored on the phone so I can get it off before the phone is replaced?

Thanks in advance

Flyingboy75
    07-28-2013 05:08 AM
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum so hello everyone!

I have a galaxy S4 and the SD Card Crashed and needed re-formatting which I have done not thinking before I did this. It wiped all my photos lucky not many on it. I have replaced the card for a different card and it has done it again. O2 have agree to replace my phone. The one problem I have there was one photo that I used as my wallpaper somehow the phone has retained this photo and I really want to keep it. I have checked the SD card but it is not stored on there, I have also looked in the wallpaper settings on the phone and can't find it on there either. Where is this photo stored on the phone so I can get it off before the phone is replaced?

Thanks in advance

Flyingboy75
    The pic turns into a non readable line of code when you set it to a wallpaper. So retrieving it will not be possible. Do you remember how you got that pic? Was it on your device when you got it, or did you download it using an app? If by using an app, you can just search for it again on that same app, and then save a copy to your PC.
    07-28-2013 09:09 AM
    For saving pictures Google+ > SD cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-28-2013 11:40 AM
    Hi,

Where is this photo stored on the phone so I can get it off before the phone is replaced?

Thanks in advance

Flyingboy75
    Don't laugh, but if all else fails, clear all the widgets and apps off the screen and take a screenshot of the blank wallpaper!

You take a screenshot by holding down the power button and home button simultaneously. It will take a moment of holding them down, but you'll hear a click and see a sort of flash on the screen.
    07-28-2013 05:47 PM
    Don't laugh, but if all else fails, clear all the widgets and apps off the screen and take a screenshot of the blank wallpaper!

You take a screenshot by holding down the power button and home button simultaneously. It will take a moment of holding them down, but you'll hear a click and see a sort of flash on the screen.
    08-02-2013 04:08 PM
    Hi guys found the solution there is an app called wallpaper saver free. This app drags the image and then you can email yourself as a jpeg. Problem solved.

Thanks for your advice flyingboy75
    08-02-2013 04:11 PM