Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum and I need some help. I recently just made the change from an iPhone 4 to a galaxy S4. Love it so much better. On my iPhone i was able to sync my calendar to my husbands iPhone and visa vera so we both knew each others plans. He still has an iPhone and doesn't plan on swithing to an andriod.

Is their a way that I can sync our calendars either with an app or with our phones?

Thanks for any help
    07-30-2013 03:14 PM
    HI and welcome to the forums.

I think the easiest way to accomplish this is to switch over to Google Calendar. Just share your calendars with each other and you're done. On your Android, you shouldn't have to do anything except when you add an appointment, make sure the calendar is set to "Google" that you're adding it to.

There are probably other options as well, but Google's calendar works well for me and my wife, and I still see all the appointments on my iPad.

The problem probably is that you're storing your calendar on your phone only, and he's storing it on the iPhone's calendar (and of course Apple's calendar isn't going to work on non-Apple devices).
    07-30-2013 03:51 PM