Downloaded/saved photos issue.

m alexander

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

New to the forums.
Not sure how many times this question has been asked but I'm having an issue with having my downloaded/saved photos from the internet appear into my Gallery. I've found that the only way it comes up is if I restart my phone, or wait a day or two. Not sure about you guys, but I find this a bit frustrating.

I have an SD card in the phone, is there a way that I can change the path to where the saved images are going? If so, I'd like for it to go to the SD card to see if it appears right away.

Thanks.

graye

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
As for the SD card part of your question.... No, there is no practical way to change the path where these files are stored. You can use a 3rd-part file manager apps, to manually cut-n-paste the files to the SD card. A better solution, if you're rooted, is that you can do some magic to make the SD card mount as the "emulated" SD card... thus changing all apps to use the SD card.

kyoo

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
i had this issue with camera images. had to go with camera jb+, which is actually just a modified version of the camera app that the phone comes with and it's been great. as far as stuff like downloaded images etc., not sure what to do about that one. it'll just have to stay on the internal memory i guess

m alexander

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Welp, thanks guys.

I'm still having troubles having my downloaded/saved images off the internet sync directly to my 'Downloaded' folder in the Gallery.

If anybody has any updates on this, I'll be happy to hear it.

I'm really just trying to avoid having to Move the image to another folder using the 'My Files' app, so that it could appear.
I know, first world problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs