Galaxy S 4 Play for Standard trade

Blake Mead

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I know this is a long shot but if anyone bought the Play edition but is looking into getting the standard Touchwiz version I am really looking for a trade.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I know this is a long shot but if anyone bought the Play edition but is looking into getting the standard Touchwiz version I am really looking for a trade.
Yes, this would be a real long shot. What carrier do you have the S4 with? You can install a third-party launcher to get rid of TW if that's what you are trying to do (other than the obvious OS of course).

Blake Mead

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes, this would be a real long shot. What carrier do you have the S4 with? You can install a third-party launcher to get rid of TW if that's what you are trying to do (other than the obvious OS of course).

At&t the whole thing is I really don't want to screw up the warranty on the phone. I've read I can only get the "Stock android launcher" working by rooting the phone which voids the warranty if it bricks out on me.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
At&t the whole thing is I really don't want to screw up the warranty on the phone. I've read I can only get the "Stock android launcher" working by rooting the phone which voids the warranty if it bricks out on me.
Install Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher. You'll like it. This does not require rooting the phone nor will it void warranty.

Blake Mead

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Install Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher. You'll like it. This does not require rooting the phone nor will it void warranty.
Which one do you prefer. Nova looks like the choice for me but whats your opinion. Any words of advice or caution?
Thank you very much for your help!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Which one do you prefer. Nova looks like the choice for me but whats your opinion. Any words of advice or caution?
Thank you very much for your help!!
I use Nova and have been for a long time now. It's a great launcher, very responsive and does what I need it to do. The other's are just as good, so consider giving each a try to see which works for you.

Let us know what you decide and if you prefer any of those over Touchwiz! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech