I changed my google password and phone number to my google voice number since I no longer use text messaging in my cell plan and now everytime I download an app I get a message that says

"Enjoy your app! If you ever forget your password we can help restore your access to your Google Play Library and purchases tap continue to tell us how to contact you"

If I type continue the screen goes black and a small window that says google comes up with a loading icon. The phone vibrates and then it return with a message :"Unfortunately the process com.google.android.gsf.login has stopped."

It happens every time I download an app free or paid.
    09-26-2013 04:38 PM
    I changed my google password and phone number to my google voice number since I no longer use text messaging in my cell plan and now everytime I download an app I get a message that says

"Enjoy your app! If you ever forget your password we can help restore your access to your Google Play Library and purchases tap continue to tell us how to contact you"

If I type continue the screen goes black and a small window that says google comes up with a loading icon. The phone vibrates and then it return with a message :"Unfortunately the process com.google.android.gsf.login has stopped."

It happens every time I download an app free or paid.
    Try Settings>Apps>click menu>click clear app preferences. Sometimes this helps with Google Play issues.
    09-27-2013 09:20 AM
    Tried it... No luck. I have never even seen the message before. I am assuming its not a virus or something. I only downloaded established apps from the play store.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-27-2013 12:42 PM
    Tried it... No luck. I have never even seen the message before. I am assuming its not a virus or something. I only downloaded established apps from the play store.

Posted via Android Central App
    Clear cache from the app?

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3
    09-27-2013 02:17 PM
    Clear cache from the app?

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3
    Yes. Didn't help.

Also it is not doing it on my Nexus 7 or 10 so it's not just a full account problem.

It's not a big deal I can just hit back when the message shows up and avoid the whole thing I just don't like knowing something is not working.
    09-27-2013 02:18 PM
    when i try to download something on my s4 it says failed to start download....why is that?
    10-02-2013 11:21 AM
    UPDATE:

As seems to happen so often with Android, it went away on its own.

The next issue was that after installing PS Touch Phone it started counting down the amount of storage I had. It warned me I had 9mb left but after installing an app larger than that it stopped doing it (I actually have over 9gb left).

This seems to happen a lot with Android where I get strange errors and hiccups but they just go away with little to no intervention.
    10-09-2013 06:08 PM
    UPDATE:

As seems to happen so often with Android, it went away on its own.

The next issue was that after installing PS Touch Phone it started counting down the amount of storage I had. It warned me I had 9mb left but after installing an app larger than that it stopped doing it (I actually have over 9gb left).

This seems to happen a lot with Android where I get strange errors and hiccups but they just go away with little to no intervention.
    Did you do anything to have it fix it's self? I'm having the exact problem you had.
    10-20-2013 04:27 PM
    Nope didn't do a thing other than use my device normally. I found the storage count down is caused by es file explorer and it can be ignored.
    10-20-2013 08:11 PM